Social event at FOSDEM

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Social event at FOSDEM
Date: 2008-01-22 22:00:56
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello all,

the FOSDEM folks organizes the usual beer event at friday in the
evening. But given the experience from last year the place is overcrown
as hell. So we decided to organize our own event and have some fun in
Brussels.

We will meet friday at 8pm at/in the Bier Circus in Brussels. For all
ppl staying in the Hotel Agenda Louise: that's about 3 km from the
hotel.

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/27/27650/Le_Bier_Circus/Brussels
http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g188644-d570760-r7295441-Bier_Circus-Brussels.html
http://www.asap.co.uk/info/archives/1536

Gregory called the Bier Circus and it seems they have enough place. If
not, that's our meeting point and we look forward to get some beer ;-)

Thanks to Gregory Stark for looking up this one!

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group