Re: Hoping - is there a 'automagically' way to emulate the PK/FK, etc settings in PostgreSQL in the relationships in Access?

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: "Greg Cocks" <gcocks(at)stoller(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hoping - is there a 'automagically' way to emulate the PK/FK, etc settings in PostgreSQL in the relationships in Access?
Date: 2007-11-28 23:30:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Browse pgsql-odbc by date

  From Date Subject
Next Message Andreas 2007-11-29 00:43:39 Re: Hoping - is there a 'automagically' way to emulate the PK/FK, etc settings in PostgreSQL in the relationships in Access?
Previous Message Greg Cocks 2007-11-28 23:24:54 Hoping - is there a 'automagically' way to emulate the PK/FK, etc settings in PostgreSQL in the relationships in Access?