Re: Tips needed for contrib doc

From: Albert Cervera i Areny <albert(at)nan-tic(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tips needed for contrib doc
Date: 2007-10-17 19:35:55
Lists: pgsql-docs

Given some of the problems I exposed earlier and the fact that the
documentation of contrib modules isn't organized as a reference. I will be
adding a new chapter to the "II. The SQL Language" part probably after "Full
Text Search". This will also allow to have each module in one page as
desired.

Objections?

A Dimecres 10 Octubre 2007, Albert Cervera i Areny va escriure:

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com