Re: Tips needed for contrib doc

From: Albert Cervera i Areny <albert(at)nan-tic(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tips needed for contrib doc
Date: 2007-10-12 17:13:37
Lists: pgsql-docs

The problem with this approach is dblink[1], for example, in which I can't use
reference (as I've already used for dblink itself). I will probably have to
use <refsect> in theses cases then...

[1] http://www.nan-tic.com/ftp/pgdoc/dblink.html

A Dijous 11 Octubre 2007, Tom Lane va escriure:

--
Albert Cervera i Areny
http://www.NaN-tic.com