Re: PGDay 2008

From: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGDay 2008
Date: 2007-09-08 06:36:44
Lists: pgeu-general

On Thu, Sep 06, 2007 at 02:23:17PM +0200, Luca Ferrari wrote:

> I guess we should first of all come up with an eu staff, before talking about
> pgday08. I don't say here to discard the whole idea of the pgday08, but
> simply to focus on what is maybe more important now: the eu group.

Damien Clochard already told us that we either can "transform" the
existing .fr association into an eu association or that we can easily
found a new one under french law.

So the question is: will we use this existing informations or maybe
should we find out the situation in a second country? Speaking for
myself i don't have a problem with creating our association in France
... as long, as i don't have to speak french (i don't know it).

FOSDEM in Brussels next year seems like a very good place for an initial
meeting so we should have something in place until then.

Damien: if we vote for one of your proposals, what would be the next
steps?

Kind regards

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum