Blocked by

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Blocked by
Date: 2007-08-29 10:06:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi!

Attached patch implements a column in the server status view that shows if
a transaction is blocked, and what process it's blocked by.

Since we're very close to RC, I'm sending it past here before doing
anything more. What do ppl think, are we ok with something like this for
this version or should I sit on it until the next one?

/Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
blockedby.patch text/plain 1.2 KB