Re: Error in 'psqlodbca.dll'

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: David Gardner <david(at)gardnerit(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Error in 'psqlodbca.dll'
Date: 2007-07-16 09:50:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

> Do other queries work, and only this one gives the error? What happens
> if you did a query with a where conition that returned only 10 rows,
> would you still get the error? Also I'm not much of a Delphi programmer,
> but I have an idea of what ADO code should look like, could you post the
> code snipit in question?

David the psqlodbc 08.01.0200 is dead branch. It's based on libpq.

> >I'm using the 8.01.02.00 version of psqlodbca.dll, Delphi 2006 and I

Please let's try latest psqlodbc version at first. 08.01 version has
no support at all. Don't worry about pgsql version. The 08.02 psqlodbc
driver supports pgsql 7.X and 8.X pgsql at least.

Regards,

Luf

P.S. psqlodbc 08.01 has several broken features so let's try play (disable)
with connection settings (e.g. disallow premature, updateable cursor
etc)