BUG #3411: how to add the granted of "Log on as a service"

From: "" <zhang(dot)hm(at)neusoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #3411: how to add the granted of "Log on as a service"
Date: 2007-06-25 02:58:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 3411
Logged by:
Email address: zhang(dot)hm(at)neusoft(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.0.13
Operating system: XP SP2
Details:

When I start the sevice,the account "postgres" must have the granted of "Log
on as a service". I don't want to using MMC to add the grant,I want to using
command line to implement.But I don't know how to write this command line.