Looking for PostgreSQL graphics (specifically vector, if available)

From: Bill Moran <wmoran(at)potentialtech(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for PostgreSQL graphics (specifically vector, if available)
Date: 2007-05-22 17:33:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

About a week ago, I was in one of those loops at work where I was
waiting for a bunch of processes to finish (anyone whose copied
a weeks worth of WAL logs of a WAN links knows what I'm talking
about)

Anyway, I spent some time surfing for PostgreSQL wallpapers while
I was waiting, and was shocked (shocked! I tell you) to find very
few, and nothing recent.

So I've decided to make my own. Hence the question. Does any one
have (for example) an .svg of the logo or any other associated
images?

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com