Re: ECPG failure on BF member Vaquita (Windows Vista)

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ECPG failure on BF member Vaquita (Windows Vista)
Date: 2007-04-25 14:06:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 10:47:57AM +0100, Dave Page wrote:
> I'm seeing an ECPG-Check failure on Windows Vista - any ideas what might
> be causing this?

Hmm, first glance suggests some permission problems.

I never touched a Vista system so far, so I'm at a loss as far as
details are concerned.

I also saw that wombat is segfaulting in ecpg tests but not only with
CVS HEAD but also trying to test 8.2. Any idea what's going on with this
machine?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: meskes(at)jabber(dot)org