autovacuum multiworkers, patch 9

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: autovacuum multiworkers, patch 9
Date: 2007-04-13 23:04:55
Lists: pgsql-patches

Ok, here is the final autovacuum patch. I added some documentation
changes, and made the code act appropriately if the naptime setting is
changed on SIGHUP (i.e. rebuild the database list).

Barring objections, I will apply this on monday (I'd apply it right away
but I want to give time for people to object).

Attachment Content-Type Size
autovacuum-multiworkers-9.patch text/x-diff 77.3 KB