Many unfinished patches

From: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Many unfinished patches
Date: 2007-04-02 23:31:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As you can see from my email traffic today, we have a significant number
of patches that were never completed by the authors, or were completed
but not adjusted and resubmitted based on community feedback. I feel
we have more this release than usual. I warned about this last week.

Not sure what we can do about it --- it is happening mostly from new
contributors. What I am doing is to document them on the TODO list with
URLs, or put them in the patches_hold queue:

http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches_hold