seg regression failures

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: seg regression failures
Date: 2007-03-23 09:48:40
Lists: pgsql-patches

contrib/seg fails regression tests on my msvc build (reason Ididn't notice
earlier is probably that you couldn't run contribcheck on the vcbuild).
regression.diff attached.

Anybody see a smoking gun? I don't really know what seg is supposed to be
doing, so I don't know where to start.

(had to send this to -patches, because -hackers denied the attachment..)

//Magnus

Attachment Content-Type Size
regression.diffs text/plain 42.8 KB