possible Bug in windows version ?

From: gpio Oxxce <gp_io_07(at)yahoo(dot)gr>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: possible Bug in windows version ?
Date: 2007-02-13 17:19:27
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

After downloading and installing the latest Postgresql server (postgresql-8.2.3-1.zip)
I can not make it accept local IP connections!
I edit the pg_hba.conf file with

host all all 192.168.100.1/32 trust
but still I can't connect from 192.168.100.1 to the DB.
Also during the installation I checked the option "Accept TCP connections.." (or something like that)

Am I missing something or it is a possible bug ?

Thanks
George

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!