Re: Change the postgres user password

From: Noel Faux <noel(dot)faux(at)med(dot)monash(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: Phillip Smith <phillip(dot)smith(at)weatherbeeta(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: 'Andrej Ricnik-Bay' <andrej(dot)groups(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change the postgres user password
Date: 2007-02-08 02:28:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

OK, chnaged the pg_hba.conf and it's all working now.

Many thanks for all your help. This and the other postgres mailing lists are
great!! Great advice, assistance and PEOPLE!!

Cheers
Noel

--
Research Assistant / PhD Student
Monash University

Ph: +61 3 9905 1418
e-mail: noel(dot)faux(at)med(dot)monash(dot)edu(dot)au
website: http://vbc.med.monash.edu.au/~fauxn