Re: Dtrace docs for core docs?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Dtrace docs for core docs?
Date: 2006-10-16 21:50:15
Lists: pgsql-docs

Peter,

> > I'm thinking that some amount of DTrace documentation ought to go
> > into the main docs. I'm just not sure how much.
>
> I think pretty much all of it.

Ok, will work on formatting it. I'll try to make it more about DTrace as
an example of the GMF than anything else.

BTW, is the Dtrace build docs straightened out, or do I still need to patch
it? i.e. does it acurrately reflect that you need Solaris 10 update3 or
OpenSolaris to build, currently?

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus