Re: September 12th meeting in Oakland

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Sailesh Krishnamurthy <sailesh(at)aminsight(dot)com>
Subject: Re: September 12th meeting in Oakland
Date: 2006-09-01 00:22:42
Lists: sfpug

On Thu, Aug 31, 2006 at 04:19:37PM -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> We have a meeting on the calendar for Tuesday, September 12th, in
> Oakland. Our new hosts will be iParadigms. While their office
> isn't as spacious as Casa Donde, it is near BART in downtown
> Oakland.
>
> They've offered to do 15-20 minutes on their architecture, but
> aren't prepared to do more than that. David, you had a couple
> speaker possibilities lined up?

I spoke with Sailesh Krishnamurthi of Amalgamated Insight, and he was
kind enough to agree to present. Since the last time he talked about
his project, he's started a company and made changes to the query
language, and will be touching on both.

Look for an abstract soon :)

Cheers,
phone: +1 415 235 3778 AIM: dfetter666