Re: integration of pgcluster into postgresql

From: Chahine Hamila <chahine(dot)hamila(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Jim Nasby <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: integration of pgcluster into postgresql
Date: 2006-08-29 14:19:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Yes, I forgot to include hackers on that mail. Anyway,
relax Jim, I'm not trying to invade anyone's turf
here. There seems to be support for the idea of
providing an interface plug for replication modules,
which is fine with me. If you have any constructive
criticism towards that, I'd be most happy to consider
it and try to find an accomodation.

Best regards