Re: Final evaluations?

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Subject: Re: Final evaluations?
Date: 2006-08-22 23:02:19
Lists: pgsql-students

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 18:49, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Is Google expecting us to fill out final evaluations or something at
> some point? In find progress information and reminders from their side
> quite lacking.

yeah, you pretty much need to be on the gmail summer of code mailing list to
get any info... here is the most recent info:

==
In order to ensure we have adequate time to do all needed code reviews
and testing, we're pushing out the date to deploy the final program
surveys to Thursday, August 24th. We will post to the list when the
surveys are live. We will also be extending the survey deadline to
Friday, September 8th.

What this means for student payments:
Assuming I've received the check from our payments processor/have wire
transfer information for your student, I will send students their
checks as soon as we receive a positive final evaluation.

If you are not sure that you would like your student to receive the
final payment, please do *not* submit your survey until you've made
that decision.

What this means for mentor organization payments:
We will still begin processing mentor organization payments on
September 25th. Please remember that we cannot make payment to you if
we do not have your tax form on file.
==

--
Robert Treat