SFPUG + OpenSolaris Dinner Party at Linux World Expo

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SFPUG + OpenSolaris Dinner Party at Linux World Expo
Date: 2006-08-10 17:52:47
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Thanks to the generosity of Hyperic, Greenplum, EnterpriseDB and Sun
Microsystems, we will be having a dinner during Linux World Expo on Tuesday
night:

Tuesday, August 15th
6:30 PM
Destino Restaurant: www.destinosf.com
1815 Market Street, San Francisco (415) 552-4451

The dinner will be sit-down with family-style South American food (including
seafood and vegetarian dishes), with one drink (additional drinks you'll have
to buy). As an additional attraction, PostgreSQL luminaries Bruce Momjian
and Neil Conway will be there. We will also have some giveaways.

Invited are:
-- Sponsor company show staff and special guests;
-- Booth volunteers at the PostgreSQL and OpenSolaris booths;
-- Members of the San Francisco PostgreSQL Users Group and the OpenSolaris
Users' Group.

HOWEVER, space is strictly limited, so in the event that more than 50 people
show up preference will be given to those actually working Linux World Expo
and those attending from out of town. This should give you a little extra
incentive to volunteer at the booth(s). If you are NOT volunteering at the
show, please RSVP to me.

Githogori, Jon or I will lead a group onto the historic MUNI trolleys and down
to the restaurant leaving from the Moscone North entrance at 6:10PM for those
working the show. Or find us at the PostgreSQL booth.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun