Things we still need for LWE-SF

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Things we still need for LWE-SF
Date: 2006-08-10 17:34:18
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

1) We could really, really use someone with a car (or truck) to commit to
picking up the booth swag on Thursday evening. Otherwise I have to park my
car at Moscone for some completely unreasonable sum.

2) Can anyone find time this weekend to install and test UnisonDB on a Linux
laptop?

Thanks!

--
Josh Berkus