BUG #2536: TInterval: wrong interpretation of "Undefined Range" value.

From: "Alexandr Sereda" <click2002(at)ukr(dot)net>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2536: TInterval: wrong interpretation of "Undefined Range" value.
Date: 2006-07-18 07:41:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2536
Logged by: Alexandr Sereda
Email address: click2002(at)ukr(dot)net
PostgreSQL version: 7.4.9 - 8.1.4
Operating system: FreeBSD, Linux, Windows Xp
value.
Details:

Then we store some values in tinterval fields, psql shows "Undefined Range".
Then we dumping table with these values, we receive same in dump. But, then
we wont to restore it back, we receive error.

TINTERVAL
BASE DUMP OPERATION
UNDEFINED RANGE --> UNDEFINED RANGE DUMPING OUT

UNDEFINED RANGE <-- INVALID DUMPING IN