Database comparison collateral

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
Subject: Database comparison collateral
Date: 2006-07-17 21:43:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'm being asked to give a talk that includes database
comparisons. None of my existing material contains this
for a variety of reasons. (I made up my mind > 10 years ago.)

Is there any high level public database comparisons that I can work
from without getting redirected to the gotchas pages.

Help would be appreciated. If I rework anything I'll make it
available to the source and public.

Thanks,

Elein
elein(at)varlena(dot)com