Npgsql 1.0RC2 released!

From: "Francisco Figueiredo Jr(dot)" <fxjrlists(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)br>
To: mono-list <mono-list(at)ximian(dot)com>, mono-brasil(at)listas(dot)cipsga(dot)org(dot)br, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Npgsql 1.0RC2 released!
Date: 2006-07-09 23:03:11
Lists: pgsql-announce

Hi all,

Npgsql Development Team is proud to announce NpgsqlRC2!

What Npgsql?
It is a .net data provider for Postgresql. It allows .net applications to
access postgresql backends. More information can be found here:

http://npgsql.projects.postgresql.org
http://www.mono-project.com/PostgreSQL

There were a lot of fixes and new features added. Please, check release notes
for more information: http://pgfoundry.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=587

Downloads are available here: http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000140

Note that Mono 2.0 packages aren't available. This is because after my machine
reinstall, I didn't install mono 2.0 yet. Sorry for that. I will provide
packages for Mono 2.0 as soon as I finish compile Mono 2.0 on my machine.

Also note that ms.net 2.0 version still doesn't have support for ado.net 2.0.
It is only compiled with ms.net 2.0 framework. We are working on ado.net 2.0
support and hope to have it released soon.

Mono repository also will be updated soon.

I'd like to thank God for allowing me to do that.

I'd like to thank Josh Cooley for all his effort and collaboration on this
release.

Thank you for all users who provided valuable feedback which allowed us to make
Npgsql even better!

Please give it a try and let us know of any problems you find.

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Npgsql Lead Developer

--
Regards,

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
http://fxjr.blogspot.com

Npgsql Lead Developer
http://npgsql.projects.postgresql.org

MonoBrasil Project Founder Member
http://monobrasil.softwarelivre.org

- Indira Gandhi

Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento? Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas !
http://br.answers.yahoo.com/