Report Interface problem with Crystal Report 6.0

From: "Makarand Kulkarni" <mpkulkarni(at)msebnet(dot)bom(dot)nic(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Report Interface problem with Crystal Report 6.0
Date: 2006-06-17 05:10:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dear Sir,

I am using Crystal Report 6.0 on Windows XP Pro platform. The VB
application currently uses MS Access database and Crstal report 6.0 report
tool. I am now chaning the database to PostgreSql. The conversion has been
successful, but some of the reports do not work. There are @ 90 reports in
the software out of which 6 reports work perfectly. For others I get
"Automation Error"

What could be the problem and the solution for the same?

Regards,

Makarand Kulkarni