Re: Access97/odbcUnicode/pgsql : unable to map text field

From: JGuillaume 'IoGuiX' de Rorthais <igxnews(at)free(dot)fr>
To: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Access97/odbcUnicode/pgsql : unable to map text field
Date: 2006-06-09 16:31:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The more I find/read info, the more I thnk it's yet another Access issue...

Moreover, Greg Campbell in his answer confirm that.

Unfortunately, I am in a mixed network with win98/win2k and winXP.
I don't know if Office2000 could be installed on win98, but if not, I'll gonna
have a big problem to migrate the Access database to Postgres :s

Thanks to both of you for your help, I'll try monday with Office2000
and report
here what's append.

cheers,
--