Re: date array

From: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
To: "A(dot) R(dot) Van Hook" <hook(at)lake-lotawana(dot)mo(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: date array
Date: 2006-04-24 03:37:49
Lists: pgsql-sql

Please keep responses copied to the list. This both helps other people with
similar questions by getting the discussion in the archives and helps you
by letting other people see your additional questions.

On Sun, Apr 23, 2006 at 13:21:49 -0500,
"A. R. Van Hook" <hook(at)lake-lotawana(dot)mo(dot)us> wrote:
> I am running 8.1.2, what can I do in the mean time?

You could build from source using HEAD. (This is probably not a good idea for
a production system.)
You could restructure your data model to not use arrays. (You probably
shouldn't be using them anyway. Arrays should be used for things that are
naturally arrays (e.g. vectors) and I would be surprised if this was the
case when you are storing dates.)

Also note that 8.1.3 is out and 8.1.4 will probably be out soon, so you
should be looking to upgrade in any case.