Re: Tutorial

From: Jean Huveneers <j(dot)huveneers(at)xillion(dot)nl>
To: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tutorial
Date: 2006-03-20 11:10:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Bob,

An easy way to get Postgres in Delphi is using the ADO components with the Postgres ODBC Driver.

The BDE is the Borlad Database Engine, a separted basic database system delivery with Delphi by Borland.
For administrating your Postgres Database the BDE Explorer is not going to work, you should you PgAdmin (works unter windows).

Regards,

Jean Huveneers