BUG #2327: Startup script for FC4 with selinux

From: "Tom Hollins" <tom(dot)hollins(at)sherwin(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #2327: Startup script for FC4 with selinux
Date: 2006-03-16 22:16:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 2327
Logged by: Tom Hollins
Email address: tom(dot)hollins(at)sherwin(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 8.1.3
Operating system: Linux (Fedora Core 4)
Details:

It was in a previous version of the init scripts. Not sure if those came
with the OS release or whether I installed it. However, if you want to
release the script for FC4 just edit your ../contrib/startup-scripts/linux
and replace all su commands with runuser commands.

I just thought you might want to know this. And hopefully it helps you with
your paying support customers.

Good luck, great product,
-T-