Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?

From: Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser(at)sigpipe(dot)cz>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: majordomo unmaintained, postmaster emails ignored?
Date: 2006-02-26 19:15:20
Lists: pgsql-general

# scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org / 2006-02-26 14:36:47 -0400:
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2006, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I've been waiting five months for the majordomo moderators to approve
> >my subscription requests to several @postgresql.org mailing lists.
>
> the majordomo moderators don't have to approve subscribe requests, you
> will auto-receive an email message from the list confirming that you do
> want to subscribe though ... its a fairly automated procedure ... if you
> aren't receiving the 'confirm' messages, then there is an overall problem
> with mail deliver ...
>
> checking pgsql-general, you are already subscribed ... what other lists
> are you trying to get onto?

A copy of the message I sent to postmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org last
december is attached. I think it has all the evidence of approval
being required you need.

You don't know, man. You don't KNOW.
Cause you weren't THERE. http://bash.org/?255991