Problems with createlang - windows

From: Márcio A(dot) Sepp <marcio(at)zyontecnologia(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problems with createlang - windows
Date: 2006-02-06 20:15:32
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

There is something wrong with createlang on my windows system. Please, see
the output:

C:\>"Arquivos de programas\PostgreSQL\8.1\bin\createlang.exe" pltcl -U
postgres

test

createlang: language installation failed: ERROR: could not load library
"C:/Arq

uivos de programas/PostgreSQL/8.1/lib/pltcl.dll": NÒo foi possÝvel encontrar
o m

¾dulo especificado.

C:\>

Translating it to English, that is something like: “…/lib/plctl.dll. It is
not possible to find the specific module”.

It is important to say that the same instruction to plpgsql run ok. See:

C:\>"Arquivos de programas\PostgreSQL\8.1\bin\createlang.exe" plpgsql -U
postgr

es test

C:\>

I think that there is a problem to install the language plctl. Is it really
a problem or is only a problem with my systems?

Att.

Márcio A. Sepp