psqlODBC 08.01.0108 Development snapshot

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: psqlODBC 08.01.0108 Development snapshot
Date: 2006-01-27 23:08:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I have just uploaded new Development snapshot to:
http://pgfoundry.org/frs/?group_id=1000125

More informations:

Release Name: psqlodbc 08.01.0108

Notes:
This is 08.01.0108 development snapshot. This is the last development snapshot in 08.01.01XX development cycle.

It's recommended to upgrade to this snapshot.

We're planning to release next stable release in the last days of January. We appreciate when you
heavily test this snapshot.
Please drop us a note in pgsql-odbc mailing list if it's ok or not.

Zip: It contains only psqlodbca.dll and psqlodbcw.dll.
You can install it only over some installed release version with
additional DLLs.

Changes:
1) psqlodbc-64bit.diff
fix most warnings during build in x86_64 environment
2) psqlodbc-64bit_SetConnectOption.diff
fixed point of failure on x86_64 boxes
3) psqlodbc-autocommit_off_begin.diff
fixed autocommit = off behaviour with starting transactions when needed
4) psqlodbc-disallow_premature_not_fail.diff
quick hack againist access violation with Disallow premature - the
feature is still broken
5) psqlodbc-getdiagfield_sqlstate.diff
report correct SQLSTATE in SQLGetDiagField and SQLGetDiagRec

Please test and report problems

Luf