Save The Date: PostgreSQL Anniversary, July 8-9

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Save The Date: PostgreSQL Anniversary, July 8-9
Date: 2006-01-13 01:03:21
Lists: pgsql-announce

Community:

July 8, 2006 will be the 10th anniversary of PostgreSQL.org going on the
web. Accordingly, we will be having a PostgreSQL mini-conference in
Toronto, Canada, the city of our original web server.

Details on the event and a call for speakers will be forthcoming withing
the next few weeks. In the meantime, please mark your calendars:

July 8 and 9
Toronto, Ontario, Cananada
PostgreSQL Anniversary Conference

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speak
for the Project unless specifically noted.)