How to do Client Only Installation on Windows as a service?

From: Mohamed Fazil <mohdfazil_p_a(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: postgressql <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pg-admin postgre <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to do Client Only Installation on Windows as a service?
Date: 2005-12-28 10:21:32
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Plz help me to install client only installation as a service on windows. I am able to start the database with the client only installation package in Win 2k,XP & NT. But only after logging as a different user. Please provide me a solution for this and to start it as a service on the client end.

Regards
Fazil