for psqlodbc developers: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000507 ] MSSQL syntax (fwd)

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: for psqlodbc developers: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000507 ] MSSQL syntax (fwd)
Date: 2005-12-27 09:11:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I ask other developers: what's your opinion?

I know the man may need it but I don't think we want it. We
have to support Oracle, Informix, MySQL, ... special commands than.

I hope we don't need parse statements before execute them
in new development version so it could be slowdown in the future.

Regards,

Luf