Postgresql 8.1

From: Rana Biswas <rana_mailid(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql 8.1
Date: 2005-12-26 13:55:47
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi All,

I was trying to install postgresql 8.1 in suse 9.1 personal edition. I could not find any rpm for postgresql 8.1 for suse 9.1.

When I tried to install thru source code all sort of dependency error started coming. I installed few like gcc, bison etc. but its now giving zlib not found error even though it is present in /usr/lib.

Is there any rpm for suse 9.1 available.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Rana Biswas

Yahoo! Photos