Re: Values in the select

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: "A(dot)j(dot) Langereis" <a(dot)j(dot)langereis(at)inter(dot)nl(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Values in the select
Date: 2005-12-23 12:12:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

> And of mylog_2972.log

Did you enable mylog output under both buttons (Global and DataSource)?
It seems to me you don't or you didn't send me right mylog.
This only connects and disconnects (like open DataSource options dialog).

Please, enable mylog output in both dialogs (under Global and DataSource
button). Delete all C:\mylog*.log after enabling mylog output.
Than run you example app. There may appear mylog_XXXX.log in C:\
There have to be SQLExecDirect or SQLExecute with your query in the
mylog output. It's unuseable mylog in other cases.

> Unfortunately I did not find version 08.01.0104 on the postgresql web site
> (http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/), where can I find it?

It's not official release. It is development snapshot. Main psqlodbc
site is hosted on pgfoundry.org (http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/).
Development snapshot contains only psqlodbc[aw].dll. So you have to
installed psqlodbc 8.01.0102 (latest official release) before.

It could be enough to try psqlodbc 8.01.0102. And please send me mylog
output from psqlodbc 8.01.0102 (not from 8.00.XXXX or even older).

> I've tested it with the Unicode version and the same problem occours.

Ok. It could speed up locating the problem.

Thanks,

Luf