patch for PGAPI_Columns with Show system tables turned on

From: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: patch for PGAPI_Columns with Show system tables turned on
Date: 2005-12-17 23:42:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

when I take a look at VB6 and RowCount (again) and I turn Parse
Statement option on there is problem with SQLColAttribute for
select * from pg_class. I found that pg_* is forbidden in PGAPI_Columns
when Show system tables is turned off. I think it's not right behaviour.

I write small patch which changes this behaviour. When is pg_* asked
in PGAPI_Columns directly it doesn't matter if Show system tables is
turned on or off.

Please review and comment

Luf

Attachment Content-Type Size
psqlodbc-columns_pg.diff text/plain 792 bytes