Re: Schema bug

From: Guillaume LELARGE <guillaume(dot)lelarge(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Schema bug
Date: 2005-12-09 22:43:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Vendredi 09 Décembre 2005 09:21, Dave Page a écrit :
> [...]

I had two ways to fix this bug : detect system schemas on their names, or
detect public schema by its OID. I think it's better to only keep the public
schema with its OID, it's much less risky to have a wrong one. That's what
the patch is doing :
AND nspname != 'public'
is replaced by
AND nsp.oid != 2200

I still think this patch should be applied.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/