Conversion between BpChar and "C" char

From: dawizz <wwwillem(at)zonnet(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Conversion between BpChar and "C" char
Date: 2005-11-18 16:51:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

Dear all,

Can anyone give me a hint about converting and casting between
BpChar and char.. I'm trying to return the value off buff, and I have the
example from one site in zcech language. So I'm looking for the missing
link.. Because I think I do not handle the memory calls correclty ;-(
If I get on the right rack I'm very pleased ofcource... ;-)

int *idx;
int *varlen;
char *buff[40];
char *term = "\n";