tsearch2 makefile fixes

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)alvh(dot)no-ip(dot)org>
To: Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>, Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Subject: tsearch2 makefile fixes
Date: 2005-11-02 13:05:23
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi,

I needed to apply this patch in order for tsearch2 to build here. This
is a VPATH build, so maybe it's a reason why it's not a common test
scenario. The changes itself also seem sound to me, at least as far as
I understand our makefile structure.

Please consider applying this to 8.1 (or just let me know and I'll do it
for you).

--
Alvaro Herrera http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"Granting software the freedom to evolve guarantees only different results,