Re: First Install

From: "Kevin Crenshaw" <kcrenshaw(at)viscient(dot)com>
To: "'Williams, Rodger'" <Rodger(dot)Williams(at)bdsol(dot)co(dot)za>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: First Install
Date: 2005-10-25 13:47:05
Lists: pgsql-novice

Rodger,

and the database 'template1' automatically after installation. You should
be able to execute this command to log in: psql -U postgres -d template1
After you have logged in, you can type: 'create database dbname;'
That will create a new database for you.

Sorry, but I can't help you with your second question.

HTH,

Kevin