Re: psql, pg_dumpall, remote server questions...

From: <operationsengineer1(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psql, pg_dumpall, remote server questions...
Date: 2005-09-13 15:15:41
Lists: pgsql-novice

John,

nice concise article! i will give it a shot
(hopefully, this feature is enabled on my webhost).

i use pgadmin3 to admin my dev db. if i use pgadmin3
to connect to the remote db, how can i be sure that
the following migration rule of thumb is followed:

1. always use the most up to date database's psql
program b/c it may have increased functionality.

tia...