AGM Vote Count, closing meeting ...

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: AGM Vote Count, closing meeting ...
Date: 2005-09-02 16:38:22
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Here's the vote count:

          name           | count
-------------------------+-------
Robert Treat            |    20
Greg Mullane            |    19
Mark Fournier           |    18
Joe Conway              |    21
Peter Eisentraut        |    20
Dave Page               |    21
Andrew Sullivan         |    20
Christopher Kings-Lynne |    20
Josh Berkus             |    21

That's out of 26 members, 21 of whom voted. That makes this a legal and
binding meeting, so we've re-elected the board for as long as it lasts.

NEXT MEETING: given current discussions on the BoD and with legal counsel, I
think we're going to want to have another asynchronous meeting soon. So I'm
calling one for October 1st, just in case -- by e-mail.

Unless anyone has further business, I'd like to declare the annual meeting
closed.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions