Fwd: [DOCS] Search bug

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: [DOCS] Search bug
Date: 2005-08-21 00:00:23
Lists: pgsql-www

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: [DOCS] Search bug
Date: Wednesday 17 August 2005 18:42
From: "Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org

I know this might be more www than docs, but I'm not on that list...

It appears that the search box uses % and _ as wildcards. This is fine
(though we should make mention of it since people are probably more used
to * and ? in search boxes, even if they are DBAs), but the problem is
it doesn't seem to allow escaping them. For example, search on
'pg_stat_activity current_query'.
Pervasive Software http://pervasive.com 512-569-9461