Search bug

From: "Jim C(dot) Nasby" <jnasby(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Search bug
Date: 2005-08-17 22:42:42
Lists: pgsql-docs

I know this might be more www than docs, but I'm not on that list...

It appears that the search box uses % and _ as wildcards. This is fine
(though we should make mention of it since people are probably more used
to * and ? in search boxes, even if they are DBAs), but the problem is
it doesn't seem to allow escaping them. For example, search on
'pg_stat_activity current_query'.
Pervasive Software http://pervasive.com 512-569-9461