PostgreSQL BoF(H)

From: David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "San Francisco Perl Users' Group" <sfpug(at)sf(dot)pm(dot)org>, "Oakland Perl Users' Group" <oakland(at)mail(dot)pm(dot)org>, "San Francisco Linux Users' Group" <balug-talk-balug(dot)org(at)lists(dot)balug(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL BoF(H)
Date: 2005-08-09 07:56:27
Lists: sfpug

Folks,

Thanks to all who've volunteered to staff the PostgreSQL/EnterpriseDB
booth :)

As you may have read earlier, the PostgreSQL community is having a
BoF(H) for interested (or at least interesting) parties at Bucca di
Beppo at 7:00pm on August 11 after Linuxworld Expo/SF. In order to
reduce confusion and eliminate certain game-theoretic issues (while
possibly raising others ;) the check will be divided equally among
BoF(H) attendees.

RSVP ASAP to david(at)fetter(dot)org if interested in attending, as the 12
places at Bucca are rapidly filling up, and we may not be able to
charm them into expanding our seating allocation.

Cheers,
David Fetter david(at)fetter(dot)org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100 mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!