Re: jdbc xa support

From: Michael Allman <msa(at)allman(dot)ms>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc xa support
Date: 2005-07-22 01:20:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've posted a newer revision here:

http://www.allman.ms/pgjdbcxa/pgjdbcxa-20050721.jar

I modified the implementation of recover to put the recovered xid's in the
transaction state map so that they'll be there when the tm tries to commit
or roll them back.

I renamed some variable and class names to take them a little closer to
their actual meaning.

I added small amount of code documentation. Much more to come.

I think I made some other minor adjustments which I've forgotten.

Michael