Re: jdbc xa support

From: Michael Allman <msa(at)allman(dot)ms>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc xa support
Date: 2005-07-21 01:21:49
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Here's my first cut:

http://www.allman.ms/pgjdbcxa/pgjdbcxa-20050720.jar

At this point I know the documentation is sparse. I'll try to improve
that situation soon. Until then, I wanted to give everyone the
opportunity to take a first look at the code and the approach.

I also have some questions, some of which are embedded in the .java files
as comments. If anyone has answers, please pass them along.

I'll let you chew on this and check back tomorrow.

Cheers,

Michael