Google's Summer of Code: Too Late

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Google's Summer of Code: Too Late
Date: 2005-06-03 00:34:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just got word back that they have reached their 'limit' on # of projects
they are working with this summer ... considering they only 'opened up'
the floor on the 31st, and its closed already ... damn, that was a small
window of opportunity.

But, I've been told to contact the co-ordinator in a week or so, since
apparently this is just one program they are running, and we may be able
to find another that we can fit into ...

I'll keep in touch the guy and see if we can get in on the ground floor of
other programs they might start up ...

----